Sunday, November 28, 2010

Certain things never change

I would consider myself as an above average student who would study for his test and do all the projects and assignments in time only because it had to be done and not because of any great love for it.

Recently my latest innovation - SMS based assessment took me to one of the schools to pilot it. Was quite thrilled to see how students would react to Mobile phones replacing their answer sheets but my excitement was bit curtailed by the thought of ME making students do something that I really never enjoyed - take a TEST.

On observing the students taking the test, I have realised that in a class we may replace blackboards with smart-boards, answer sheets with mobile phones, add computers and so on....but one thing which will never change is that COPYING :) - it seems to be in DNA of most of the students :D

No comments:

Post a Comment