Monday, July 26, 2010

French Revolution Begins!

With my first class of French language my French Revolution has begun. Infact the desire to capture all of my french learning has inspired me to start this blog.


Waking up at 6.30 am :( was not a great motivator to start something new but somehow I managed. And today I got my new French name 'Eric'. And this is what i learned today

  •  Jem' appelle Eric (My name is Eric)
  • Je suis indien (I am Indian national)
  • J'habite a' Ahmedabad (I live in Ahmedabad) 
  • Enchante (nice to meet you) 
  • Je parle Hindi, Gujarati, Anglais, et un peu Francais (I know Hindi, Gujarati, English and a little bit of French)
  • Ma langue maternnel est gujarati (My mother tongue is Gujarati) 
  • Ao revoin (bye)
  • A demain (see you tomorrow)
  • Bonne journee (have a nice day) 
  • Merci (thank you) 
  • Oui Cava (all is well)

 Today almost after 20 years i learned A B C D....again - French style. Why do french write something else and speak something else. But I am sure i will learn their ways soon. And with Arnauld and Roseline by my side in the class I am sure its gonna be two months of fun learning.Today we three even made our first hindi-french song 'hooth ghuma, sitti baja, sitti baja ka bol bhaiya Oui Cava, Oui Cava (all is well) O bhaiya (Oui Cava).



No comments:

Post a Comment